How it Works
Setting up Your Free Account is so Easy!
Setting up your free conference call account is so easy, it only takes 30 seconds, all you need to do is enter your email address. We will then instantly email your free pin numbers, with the list of international dial in access numbers and user guide.
You can use your account as often as you like, no restrictions, it’s available 24/7, with no booking required. You can invite up to 50 participants to every call, dial in from your landline or mobile phone and you can even record your conference calls for free. You can talk as long as you want.
Numbers in 30+ countries worldwide – invite participants from over 30 international countries.
If you have any questions about our service, please call us anytime on [ 01 284 6958 ]
How to Create Your Free Account?
||Go to create my pins|
||Enter your email address|
||Click the green button and your free pin numbers will be instantly emailed to you|
How to Conference Call 3 Simple Steps
||Arrange your call
– Decide the date and time of your conference call
||Invite your participants
– Email the participant pin number and Ireland dial in number (0818 270 094) or international number with date and time to your participants
||Starting your conference call
– At the agreed time all dial the Ireland dial in number (0818 270 094) or international number
– You will be asked to enter your pin number and give your name
– Participants who dial in early will hear on hold music, the call will only begin once the host/chairperson enters their pin number and just hang up when you are finished.
In Conference Control Features
Mute Your Line – press #6
By pressing #6, the host or a participant can mute or un-mute their own personal line.
This is very useful feature if you are in a noisy or busy location.
Head Count – press #1
This allows the host of the call, to hear the number of people that have joined the conference call.
Roll Call – press #2
This enables the host to hear the names of all the participants, that were pre – recorded as they entered the conference call.
Security : Lock Your Conference Call – press #3
This allows you to lock and unlock your conference call.
Locking a conference call stops anyone else from joining it, giving you the peace of mind, if sensitive information is being discussed and it also prevents unnecessary interruptions.
Mute All Participants Lines – press ##
Enables the host/chairperson to mute/un-mute all their participants.
Muting means that all your participants can still hear you but there will be no interruptions from your participants, especially if they are in a noisy location.
Private Roll Call – press #7
This allows the host/chairperson to hear who is on the call without participants hearing.
Private Head Count – press #9
Allows the host/chairperson to hear how many people are on the call without the participants hearing.
Free Call Recording : Record Your Conference Call – press #8
This allows you to record your conference calls.
– To start the recording, press #8. (You will be asked to confirm this by pressing 1).
– To stop and save the recording, press #8 again or just hang up the telephone.
After a few minutes, we will email you a secure link to download your recording in MP3 format. Recordings are kept on our system for 7 days, so you have a week to download them.